Tuesday, February 22, 2011

del.i.cious :)

I love this! I had never even heard of this website before this class.  This is going to be super-helpful as a teacher.  I will be able to save sites and access them on my laptop at school, any computer at my school (I often go to our library during planning to work), and either computer at home.  An online bookmarking site is a great idea.  I'm not sure why it is specifically called "social" bookmarking?  It seems it would be more helpful in the professional arena. 

I really wish that I would have known about this as a grad. student!  There have been so many times I have posted websites to a Word doc. and then emailed it to myself so that I could access those websites on any computer.  That process seems so prehistoric to this wonderful tool.  A lot less work for the same purpose...I'm all about that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment